Mrs. Ittig has successfully mediated disputes involving power plants, waste-water treatment facilities, manufacturing plants, site excavation and preparation, foundations, underground sanitary sewers, university microbiology center, highways, shopping centers, hotels, restaurants, office buildings, condominiums, and multi- and single-family residences.
She has settled a large number of commercial disputes involving the merger and acquisition of companies, joint ventures, franchising, business organization problems as well as disputes among private business and public entities.
- Certified Mediator, International Mediation Institute
- Mediator, International Centre for Dispute Resolution
- Mediator, American Arbitration Association
- Mediator, Federal Election Commission
- Mediator, International Institute for Conflict Prevention & Resolution
She has spoken at mediation conferences for:
- Advanced Commercial Mediation Institute
- ABA Section of Dispute Resolution
- ABA Forum on the Construction Industry
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Virginia State Bar
- American Arbitration Association
- International Centre for Dispute Resolution